Saturday, April 10, 2010

Charity Donation Fraud Mail

Kind Attention

I got your email contact during my email search in internet; hence I have
decided to contact you through this means because of my situation
My name is Mrs. AMINATU KOFFI; I am a dying woman who had decided to donate
what I have to the Charities. I am 49 years old and was diagnosed for cancer
about two years ago, immediately after the death of my husband, I have been
touched by God to donate from what I have inherited from my late husband for
the good work of God, rather than allow his relatives to use my husband\'s
hard earned funds ungodly.
As I lay on my sick bed, I want you to help me in carrying out my last wish
on earth which will be very profitable to you. I want to WILL a total sum of
$5.6million USD to you which I want you to distribute part of it to any
charity home for me,
Please for further information contact me ASAP. On my private email id
koffiaminatu@gmail.com

Regards,

MRS. AMINATU KOFFI

No comments:

Post a Comment