Thursday, April 15, 2010

Money Claim Fraud Mail

Dear Partner,

My name is Matheus Huijs from the United Kingdom, I'm contacting you in
respect of a friend working with the restore UK central agency established
by the British banking industry to handle claims relating to accounts
frozen under World War II legislation. Their objective is to help re-unite
holocaust victims or their heirs with any money in bank accounts which has
been unclaimed since the second world war period.

Many of them are dead, and there's no way to get in contact with their
siblings or relatives. My friend working with the restore UK centre agency
want to execute this deal of US$50 Million with you, and he will provide a
fast and efficient method of handling the claim by using a uniform and
simple procedure. I contacted you simple because you name look alike with
one of the late victims name.

Please I want you to keep everything confidential between us for the
successful release of the fund to you, and I want you to know that 50% of
the total fund will before you and the balance 50% will be for me and my
friend. Upon your reply I'll give you details in full on how best the full
will be release to you.

I appreciate and wait your response.

My Regards,

Matheus Huijs.
Email : ( matheushuijs777@National-Champs.com ) OR (
matheushuijs77@yahoo.com )

No comments:

Post a Comment